Upcoming Gabaldon short story

Diana Gabaldon is wrapping up the Canadian leg of her book-tour this weekend. She will be heading to Australia and New Zealand at the beginning of November.

You'd think she wouldn't have time to write anything at all, with all the traveling, book-signings, etc. Well, in fact, she is currently working on a short story about Roger MacKenzie's parents! This story, titled "A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows", will be published in an anthology called SONGS OF LOVE AND DEATH, edited by George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois.

There is an excerpt from the story here.

I don't have any information on a publication date, but I will post here as soon as I hear something more definite. Diana is not quite done with the story, but hopes to have it finished soon.

In the meantime, if you want to comment on the story, or ask Diana about it, the thread on Compuserve is here.

1 comment

Laura's Reviews said...

Wow - this sounds fantastic! I can't wait to read it.

I stayed up late and finally finished Echo last night. Wow - what a great book, but ahhh - I have to wait years to find out what happens next! I'll post my review sometime in the next couple of days and then I'll come back and read yours and comment!

Powered by Blogger.