Where's the wedding-night picture from THE EXILE?

For those of you who have seen the "Making of The Exile" preview on Scribd, you may be wondering where the infamous wedding-night scene is -- the one that the artist had to tone down because it was considered too risque for publication. <g>

***UPDATE 9/8/2010 4:30 pm***: The picture has been posted on Diana's blog. Enjoy!

Diana commented Friday night on Compuserve (writing from Atlanta, where she's attending DragonCon and the Decatur Book Festival this weekend):
I'll put it up as soon as I get home--Monday night or Tuesday morning. Mind, it'll actually _show_ up when the webmistress gets it there, but I'll also post it on my blog.
***UPDATE 9/10/2010 7:15 am***: The picture has been posted on Diana's web site. Scroll down to see it.

8 comments

Cristina H said...

Karen:

Do you think that the picture was on one of pages included when Diana passed around previews of The Exile at her Columbia, Maryland event a year ago? I remember seeing a somewhat "racy" bedroom scene and thinking to myself, "When I buy this I'll have to make sure my kids don't flip through it!"
Any recollections?

Karen Henry said...

I have no idea. I flipped thru those pages pretty quickly and I don't recall that one specifically. But it certainly could be! I guess you'll find out next week. :-)

Megs said...

Thanks for the info Karen!! I'm way looking forward to seeing it!

Pretty Chic Life said...

Does any one know if Diana posted the picture already? I did not see it on her blog and she said she will post it Monday or Tuesday morning....Thanks guys :)

Karen Henry said...

Emmy - no, I have no idea when it will be up. She just got back from Atlanta yesterday, so it could be that she's still getting caught up. Believe me, I'll post something if and when I find out anything more! :-)

Karen

Pretty Chic Life said...

Thank you Karen. I guess we ALL are curious about that particular scene *g* :D

Karen Henry said...

The picture has been posted on Diana's blog. Go here to see it:

http://voyagesoftheartemis.blogspot.com/2010/09/unexpurgated-artwork.html

Karen

Karen Henry said...

The picture is also now available on Diana's web site. Scroll down until you see the update dated 9 September.

Karen

Powered by Blogger.