Wednesday, April 6, 2011

REPOST: Wordless Wednesday: Men in Kilts

In celebration of Tartan Day, I'm reposting this collection of pictures related to men in kilts.  Hope you enjoy them!

MEN IN KILTS PLAYING THE BAGPIPES

















The very tall young man on the right in the photo below is Simon Fraser, clan chief of the Frasers of Lovat.


If you like these, please check out my previous Wordless Wednesday posts:

Wordless Wednesday: Places in the Books

Wordless Wednesday: Standing Stones

Wordless Wednesday: OUTLANDER Places

5 comments:

Cari said...

These are great, Karen - thanks!

Karen Henry said...

Cari:

I'm glad you liked them! :-)

Karen

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen,

Love your collection of eye candy... thanks for that!

In the first picture, do you know what the fuzzy-belt-thing is? I thought it may be a fancy sporran (?) but not sure.

Amanda

Karen Henry said...

Amanda:

I'm sure that is a sporran, but what it's made of, I have NO idea. :-)

Karen

Jack McClain said...

That is indeed a sporran made of Horse Hair. My dad wore one when he played the bagpipes