What is your favorite opening line of the OUTLANDER books?
- 34.51% - "It wasn't a very likely place for disappearances, at least at first glance." (OUTLANDER)
- 28.17% - "He was dead." (VOYAGER)
- 18.78% - "I woke to the patter of rain on canvas, with the feel of my first husband's kiss on my lips." (THE FIERY CROSS)
- 11.03% - "I heard the drums long before they came in sight." (DRUMS OF AUTUMN)
- 3.52% - "The pirate's head had disappeared." (AN ECHO IN THE BONE)
- 2.11% - "Roger Wakefield stood in the center of the room, feeling surrounded." (DRAGONFLY IN AMBER)
- 1.41% - "The dog sensed them first." (A BREATH OF SNOW AND ASHES)
- 0.47% - Other
- "Time is a lot of the things people say that God is." (ABOSAA - Prologue)
- Torn between Outlander and Voyager.
Please take a moment to vote in the August poll, which is all about getting other people to read the OUTLANDER books. Thanks!