February poll results

Here are the results of the February poll:

How long have you been reading Diana Gabaldon's books?
  • 20.28% - 2-5 years
  • 15.80% - 5-10 years
  • 13.15% - 10-15 years
  • 12.73% - Since OUTLANDER was first published.
  • 11.19% - 1-2 years
  • 10.21% - 15-20 years
  • 5.73% - Less than 6 months
  • 5.17% - 6 months to 1 year
  • 4.20% - 20+ years
  • 0.56% - I don't remember.
  • 0.14% - I read excerpts of her work on Compuserve before OUTLANDER was published.
  • 0.84% - Other
Here are the responses for "Other":
  • Seems like I've always been reading Outlander.
  • I read the first 4 books as they were published but that was all. Now reading the
  • was given Cross Stitch about 2 years ago and have read all Outlander series
  • about 4 months but I have finished the series two times already
  • Since "Dragonfly in Amber" was published. First, I went back and read "Outlander"
  • listened to audio books on a recommendation begining in 2012.
There were 715 responses to this poll. Thanks very much to everyone who participated! I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I've been reading the books for a little over six years.

I hope you'll take a moment to vote in the March poll, which is all about Diana Gabaldon's latest story, "The Space Between". The new poll will run through the end of March.

2 comments

Anita said...

When the Outlander Series took his first round between my mother and friends of her, I was to young and not allowed to read the series. but I always wanted to read it hearing my mother chuckle while reading it. when I was finally allowed to read I was hooked immediately... (that was maybe 10 to 12 years ago)

Betharoo said...

I was excited to see the poll results as I only recently discovered your site. February was the first poll, but it won't be my last. Thanks for keeping it fun and interesting Karen.

Powered by Blogger.