Lord John e-book bundle coming April 8!



I was just looking at Diana Gabaldon's page on the Random House website, and noticed the following:

On April 8, 2013, they're going to release an e-book bundle of all the Lord John novels for $31.99!

This includes:

LORD JOHN AND THE PRIVATE MATTER
LORD JOHN AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE
LORD JOHN AND THE HAND OF DEVILS
THE SCOTTISH PRISONER

I have no idea if this deal will apply outside the US, but I just wanted to let everybody know.

You can pre-order the bundle for Kindle here, or for Nook here.

Please pass this on to anyone else you know who may be interested. Thanks!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hello, I got here by chance while searching for information about the Lord John books. I picked up the series after reading the synopsis of Lord John and the private matter. I am loving it: I am really involved in the adventures of Lord John and I was wondering if there is the possibility of any other book ahead centering on his character.

Thanks,
Ludo.

Powered by Blogger.