June poll results

Here are the results of the June poll:

Do you read excerpts or #DailyLines from Diana Gabaldon's upcoming books?
  • 56.30% - Absolutely! I will gladly devour any excerpt or #DailyLine I can find.
  • 14.91% - No, I would rather wait and see those bits of the story in their proper context, when the book comes out.
  • 5.14% - No, I am trying hard to avoid the excerpts and #DailyLines.
  • 5.04% - I'm addicted to the #DailyLines!
  • 4.73% - I used to read them, but I don't anymore.
  • 4.73% - I read the #DailyLines on Facebook and/or Twitter, but not the longer excerpts.
  • 3.15% - I have stopped reading excerpts from WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART'S BLOOD.
  • 1.89% - I read excerpts, but only for certain books or stories.
  • 1.58% - What excerpts? Where can I find them?
  • 1.16% - What are #DailyLines?
  • 1.37% - Other
Here are the results for Other:
  • haha, I read the books so many times, no "spoilers" possible!
  • sometimes I have to peek
  • had I but known would be 1st choice & now will be!
  • Never have.
  • Sometimes, depends on if in a hurry or not & only on Facebook.
  • I read them but do so by peeking through my fingers so it doesn't count. <g>
  • i do read them but since i am from germany i ofthen finde them quite confusing
  • read any/all Daily lines ond/or ecerpts Diana provide. They keep mr going.
  • occasionally I read them all.
  • Try hard to resist, but "resistance is futile"
  • I try not to now, but somedays it's hard to resist!
  • I read them sometimes....with no rhyme or reason.
  • Sometimes I do but I prefer not to
There were 952 votes in this poll. Thanks very much to everyone who participated! I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I have been an excerpt-avoider since the beginning of 2008. I think it's fascinating that different people have different levels of tolerance for reading excerpts. Even though I don't read them myself, I certainly don't mind if others do! <g>

Please take a moment to vote in the July poll, which is all about the upcoming OUTLANDER TV series on STARZ. Thanks!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.