OUTLANDER on Pinterest!

The OUTLANDER TV series now has an official Pinterest page, including stills from the TV series and photos of some of the objects, plants, and animals featured on the show.

I have been collecting OUTLANDER-related content on Pinterest for about 2 1/2 years, and I have almost 1500 pins, on a variety of different OUTLANDER-related topics.  I thought the rest of you might like to see my collection.

Click on the image below to go to my main Pinterest page.

Follow Me on Pinterest

I have 15 different OUTLANDER-related boards at the moment:

Outlandish Observations - this is where I put pictures relating to me, my blog, Diana Gabaldon's books, and OUTLANDER fandom in general.

OUTLANDER: Wildlife
OUTLANDER: Plant Life
OUTLANDER: Objects
OUTLANDER: Places 
OUTLANDER: Historical Figures
OUTLANDER: Standing Stones
OUTLANDER: Men in Kilts
OUTLANDER: Gemstones
OUTLANDER: Food and Drink
OUTLANDER: Medicine and Surgery
18th Century Clothing
OUTLANDER TV Series
Scotland Pictures

You will find the vast majority of the photos from my Friday Fun Facts and other blog posts on these boards. I add new content almost every week, so please come back from time to time to see what's new.

Feel free to look around and repin any of these photos for yourselves. Hope you enjoy them!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.