October poll results

Here are the results of the October poll: "Which episode of the OUTLANDER TV series is your favorite so far?"
  • 47.02% - Episode 107: "The Wedding"
  • 34.78% - I love them all!
  • 4.59% - I don't have STARZ, or the TV series isn't yet available where I live.
  • 4.30% - Episode 108: "Both Sides Now"
  • 1.89% - Episode 106: "The Garrison Commander"
  • 1.44% - Episode 104: "The Gathering"
  • 1.36% - Episode 101: "Sassenach"
  • 1.18% - Episode 105: "Rent"
  • 0.97% - I don't have a favorite.
  • 0.87% - Episode 103: "The Way Out"
  • 0.84% - Episode 102: "Castle Leoch"
  • 0.76% - Other
Here are the responses for "Other":
  • Love #'s 1 and 8
  • I love them all except for The Garrison Commander
  • My heart leaps so, at the song and the intro to each episode!!
  • all but Garrison commander
  • Can hardly wait for DVDs to be available
  • No I cannot watch it
  • difficult, 107 and 108 probably
  • Can I buy a CD of Outlander series?
  • waiting for dvds
  • Very poor attempt to adapt the book
  • Love the books and was excited for the tv series BUT...too many commercials!
  • episode1,7, and 8
  • Loved them all equally
  • I don't like any of the episodes but I love the books!
  • 103 & 107 love them both
  • I don't have Starz, waiting for DVD
  • It's a tie between 107 and 108! Getting better with every episode.
  • Garrison Commander/Wedding
  • 102, 106, 107, & 108.
  • beautifully done! thank you
  • After finishing book 1 I'll start watching the series!
  • Least Favorite: "The Garrison Commander"
  • I'm saving myself for the DVD
  • 1 as it's the only one I've seen. No cable.
  • Two favourites! 107 (The Wedding) and 108.
  • Don't have STARZ but hoping the DVDs will be released soon.
No surprise which episode was the favorite!



There were 3813 responses to this poll, which is a new record! Thanks very much to everyone who participated.

Please take a moment to vote in the November poll, which asks the question, "Which of Diana Gabaldon's books are you currently reading or listening to?" Thanks!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.