#HappyBDayJamie!!

I'm DELIGHTED to announce that STARZ is using the hashtag #HappyBDayJamie that I came up with in 2011 for their contest in honor of Jamie Fraser's birthday on Friday, May 1st!!



A representative from STARZ contacted me privately a few days ago, saying she'd seen my blog post about Sam and Jamie's birthdays and wanted to coordinate our efforts. Naturally I said I would be thrilled if they used #HappyBDayJamie!!

If you're on Twitter, please tag your tweets on Friday with #HappyBDayJamie!  I think the birthday-card contest sounds like a fun idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Many thanks to Carol and Tracey from My Outlander Purgatory.  The original idea for the #HappyBDayJamie Twitter campaign came from a discussion on the Monday-night OUTLANDER chat on MOP in 2011, and we've been doing it every year since then.  This year's celebration is going to be (by far) the biggest one yet!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.