Three more days!



Only three more days to send in photos for the 2nd Annual Droughtlander Photo Contest! The deadline for entries is midnight Eastern Time on Friday, November 18.

I've received 75 entries so far, from eight different countries, and I'm hoping for many more before the contest ends on Friday.  It's been fun to see what everyone comes up with. I can't wait to share the photos with all of you!

You can see the contest announcement here. All you have to do to enter is email a photo containing one or more of Diana Gabaldon's books (in any format, including e-books or audiobooks) to contest@outlandishobservations.com, along with your name and a brief caption or description of the photo.

Please come back on Saturday to see the contest results, along with a slideshow of all of the photos!

3 comments

Mary Tormey said...

Hi Karen , I tried to enter the contest but haven't had any luck , I'll try again , if I can't I want to let you know that I'm a BIG Outlander fan, I have all of the book , plus other Outlander related items, I even have an Outlander Collectible Jamie Fraser Teddy Bear, so I'm sorry that I can't enter the contest, I can't wait to see the results , please post them soon, Sincerely

Karen Henry said...

Mary,

I know you want to participate and I'm sorry you're having computer problems! If you can send an email to contest@outlandishobservations.com, maybe I can help. Or you could try posting your photo on my Facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/OutlandishObservations

Karen

Anonymous said...

So fun! Wish I would have known about last years. I have so many ideas for photos ;)

Powered by Blogger.